Saturday, November 20th, 2010
We here in the Potterverse are all charged up about the new Harry Potter movie. It’s always a treat to take a brief trip to an alternate world — and we don’t even have to subject ourselves to those new airport scanning machines. And as a tribute to the Hogwarts crowd, host Patricia Fraser will send out a CD to anyone who correctly identifies the HP reference within the show. Just contact us with your answer, and include your address.
Of course, we take a little trip each week on Celt in a Twist — to the Celtic world — through music. Also no invasive scanning, just a free download you can enjoy anytime.
Find it at the iTunes store. Or you can listen here on the player, or on the podcast page of worldbeatcanada.com. Or tune in to AM1470 Sunday, November 21, at 4 pm, (Metro Vancouver area) to hear the show on the radio.
- Jim Moray – Hard
- Barleyjuice – Prettiest Girl at the Fair
- Raz-de-Maree – Reel de Boucherville
- Bruce Coughlan – Isles of Stone
- The Irish Experience – The Wicked Jig
- The Elders – LuckotheIrish
- The Duhks – Domino Party!
- The Electrics – At All, At All, At All
- Frigg – Keidas
- Great Big Sea – Gallows Pole
- Breabach – Kilowbie Cottage
- The Once – The Deserter
- Rawlins Cross – Push